Saturday, April 18, 2015

Belkira's Duel: Our Adventure So Far (Colby)

Us adventurers have traveled to the Sea of Moving Ice to find White Death. Along the trip I've started to grown fond of most of the other adventurer's with me. I've found the most fondness to Alaria, the noble high elf. I, as dragonborn, have never found myself to particular of elves throughout my lifetime but both elves present on the trip are proving themselves quite powerful. Alaria has a good head on her shoulders. She reads of dragonborn nobles and is fond of their past. Charimon is quite interesting as well, though she is quick to liking anything death related. The half-orc and gnome are mostly doing there own thing. Kerri has gotten a little on my nerves. She is too headstrong for my liking, yet I have not seen her fight yet. She talks of fighting too much seeming to find the fight more pleasurable than the purpose of the fight. Regardless, it is just the beginning.

As we found our way to the nearby village one of the warriors there stuck his spear in the ground as a means of communication. While the others pondered the meeting of this I knew this was going to show who we are. I copied his movements and what embarked was a duel. He fought very well, almost taking me out. The local shaman limited our magic abilities during this duel. This is fine as I wanted to show are brute strength as proof of our power and respect. We gained the respect from the shaman and they told us of White Death, the white dragon who has kept the village under hostage. These white dragons also cause chaos among the colder climates. They need to be slain. Us silver dragons must retain the power for the metallic dragons. We have embarked into a ice cavern now searching for this evil beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment