Friday, April 17, 2015

Introducing Kerri Windreaver

Kerri exists only in our imaginations, but the
HeroForge website did a pretty good job of recreating
my idea of what she would look like.
Hello. Sidney here.

In a little more than a day, I and nine of my closest friends will be sitting down to play Dungeons & Dragons for 24 hours - straight. Why, you ask? For charity.

I'm one of the three Dungeon Masters for the event - I'll be rotating out with Ben Campbell and Ryen Martinez to run the Rise of Tiamat adventure - but when I'm not running the game, I'll be playing my own character.

Kerri Windreaver will return from Hoard of the Dragon Queen to take on the Cult of the Dragon and stop them . Her grandmother was a legendary dragon slayer, but Kerri is quickly becoming a legend herself. She's famous for her brawling fighting style, forgoing armor and weapons to wrestle her monstrous opponents to the ground. An early donation benefit gained her a pair of Gauntlets of Ogre Power, which she used to good effect to become one of the most powerful members of our adventuring party.

Kerri's determined to protect her friends and prove her might in battle, and with this new adventure, I think she'll have plenty of opportunities for glory. With all the dragons flying around, I'm determined to have Kerri wrestle at least one and win!

We won't be able to do it without your help, though. To donate to the Extra Life charity - and grant in-game benefits to our characters - just click this link to my donation page. Help Kerri be awesome, and help support sick kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment